External links policy for any and all external links being placed or requested by third party websites on Marketingtilt.
To get your link approved Firstly, you need to consider whether it’s relevant to this site, if not then you will be wasting your own time and ours.
While many sites provide beneficial information, Marketingtilt only allows external links to those sites which provide the most useful and relevant content. (No Affiliate Links Allowed Period)
How We Handle External Links
Changes at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our visitors not create backlinks for PR.
Evaluate requests for inclusion of a link are with the needs of our customers in mind.
External websites do not meet the purposes of Marketingtilt if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content is not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider maintaining the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. Our external links policy applies only to websites outside of Marketingtilt.
How We Monitor External Links
Marketingtilt has put in place strict procedures to follow up the implementation and continuing oversight of our links policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new external link requests from Marketingtilt to another page to ensure compliance with this policy before granting such request.
Any request for external links shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
- Is the content relevant?
- Does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to on Marketingtilt?
- If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is on Marketingtilt?
- Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, mobile responsive and accessible to people with disabilities?
- Marketingtilt reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external links for any reason.
Do You Have Something Constructive To Write?…
Then please use the form provided below to add you details, you will also find our linking details attached to this form. However if you want the best exposure possible for you and your brand maybe you should consider a guest post.