We believe in adding as much quality information for our readers as we can.
If you feel you can increase the value to MarketingTilt by submitting a guest post, then please read the following guidelines so we can approve you as an author of our site.
So Why Write A Guest Post
Even though guest posting is not known to give you massive amounts of web traffic, it does have more far-reaching benefits. Writing a guest post can expose you to new readers in your niche market, making you look like the go to person in that niche or for a better word “expert.”
If you would like to become an author on Marketingtilt and can write about any of the topics below, we would be more than happy to publish your posts. However, they must be original have no more than two links to other relevant web content.
- Customer Engagement
- Email Marketing
- Market Research
- Social Media
How To Register
- You will first need to register for an author account at the bottom of this page.
- The required details are Your Full Name, A Short Profile, and Valid Email Address
- Make sure you have a Gravatar to upload your photo, we require an image for each guest post. Go here to get yourself a Gravatar MarketingTilt
- You will also see an area in the submission form to add your Twitter @Username, Facebook (Full profile URL) and Google+ (Full Profile URL)
- Once you have submitted all the required information, please contact us and send your username, so we know who you are.
- We only permit two links per article; these links can be of different domains or a single domain.
Once you have completed the guest post request form below, we will then review the article to ensure it is original content and that it is suitable for the site category you selected.
Once we approve your submitted story you will then be notified of its publish date and URL; we will also tell you if rejected due to poor grammar, formatting or numerous spelling mistakes.
Any duplicate content submitted will result in your account getting terminated and the article deleted, no exceptions to this rule.
Building Relationships With Our Authors
For those that would like to get to know us better and build a stable relationship that will benefit both parties then you may want to join our social circles here.
Exposing Your Expertise To Our Online Community
Selected social networks for each article via different services such as Twitter and Facebook; however, we also recommend that you also submit your article to social networking sites to help promote your guest post. We do our best to bring in new and returning visitors to our site so please make sure your article is helpful to our readers, and you could see some significant benefits.
Can You Write More Than One Article?
Yes, once you have been approved as an author you are more than welcome to submit another article, there are no restrictions on the number of times you can write an article on our site. However if at any time you are found to be linking to inappropriate sites which are not related to ours your link will be removed, and your author account canceled.
The Fastest Way To Get Approval
To make your article more appealing to all readers, here are few simple points you need to follow, this will benefit you, your online business and of course our site.
- All submitted guest posts must be unique and related content that has been written by you.
- Your guest post needs to be a minimum of 400 words and no more than 1000 words if it is larger consider creating two articles.
- Be sure to correctly format your guest post with paragraphs, headings (H2, H3 only) and any subtitles you may require.
- No More than two links per guest post and no “affiliate links” allowed.
- We would like to actively encourage you to participate in any discussions that occur from your guest post by replying to any comments placed on your guest post, after all, you are the author and sound e the authority on the content.
If you have any questions that you feel we have not covered here, please Contact Us.
If you do not currently have a Google+ account, you will need one so, please sign up here Google+.
Submit Your Article And Start Getting Exposure For Your Online Business
Use the form below to enter your details and become an author on Marketingtilt; you will receive your account details once we review your submitted information.
Some Words About Us
We are a group of passion & professional entrepreneurs looking to make web design and marketing easier for all. With more than 50 years experience and associations being formed all over the world we are the logical choice.
If you are motivated and believe you would be an asset to this business then please get in touch with us, we are looking for like minded people that can move this business forward.
Why We Are Different
- Attention To Detail
- Great Customer Relations
- Work As A Team
- Creative & Imaginative
- High Skill Level
- Awesome Communication
We Get Results
Anyone who is planning to launch a WordPress site should keep in mind that the design needs to be kept simple this is important as it will help any visitors to the site focus totally on the content.
Before You Submit Please Read Our Terms And Conditions To Avoid Confusion
- All guest posts must be unique and written by you, this means you have not published this article anywhere else online.
- You need to be actively replying to comments on your posts, as the author is usually the expert and can answer the comments more effectively
- Your guest post Gravatar needs to be uploaded and attached to the email which you have sent. We prefer personal photos, however if you have a professional business brand we will except that as well (Your Logo).
- And finally make sure you are having fun…
Please be advised that if you have a published article on our site and it is found to be redirecting to any links that may be a breach of our External Links Policy those links will be removed from the article and you forfeit all rights to that article. By submitting your guest posting you agree to these conditions.
Not Sure How This Works? That’s OK Shoot Us An Email…
Combined we have more than 50 years experience in web design, managing and marketing websites. Our core focus has been WordPress since early 2006.
All of our products & services are specifically designed to meet the needs of our clients & associates. We take a highly collaborative approach with our clients.
We have gathered a team of highly motivated and creative team members which allows us to have a much better insight for creation & marketing.
We are looking for people that are like minded and creative, you may even just want to network with us and form a collaboration so please, don’t be shy drop us a line.